Posts Tagged ‘dog handler training’
Working Dog School
June 16th & 17th at the BRAND NEW
Australian Canine Sports & Training Centre
- This is the perfect opportunity for the urban working dog owner.
- Greg covers ALL aspects of Paddock and Yard work, training each handler to develop the dog’s natural instinct.
- This course is suitable for young and old, trained and untrained dogs and handlers alike!!
- The cost of the school is $400 ($200 for under 16)
- Places are limited to 15 participants only, so book in ASAP for this extraordinary opportunity to learn from one of our Outback legends!
- Come join us for an action-packed weekend at 66 Terry Rd, Box Hill
YOUR DOG WILL LOVE YOU FOR IT!
Click Here or on the image below for prinatable Brochure.